Tuesday 12 November 2013

Welcome to Kitmonster.com

Blog of Edward Norton the soon to be famous photographer! I had to write that because I'm not Edward Norton the famous Hollywood Actor.

I hope to educate and enlighten on my world of photography. I'll post my work here, talk about the locations, how I took the picture and the post camera work to achieve the final result.

I embrace all the tools available to me. I learnt my craft using digital cameras, playing with software and producing images I like.

I love digital blending, using many exposures of the same subject to light the dark and darken the light, avoiding deep black shadows and white skies. I'll start by replicating what the human eye sees but the final result is often more. We live in three dimensional world with sound and smell. My enhancements help the eye fill in some of the gaps.

No comments: